Thursday, September 3, 2009

Event Fails.

*Edit*
Mr. Yeah has completed part 2 and 3 here. (with detailed descriptions of how we pawned the living hell outta mass stunners =P =P and OF COURSE how Daryl died to grenade(s) LOL)

(We would like to express our sincere apologies to Khai Lip, Kian Siang and Taniko for not being able to join us under certain circumstances. Don't worry, this is not the end of it. There WILL be a next round =P)

Inilah akibatnya lambat blog. I seriously have nothing of substance to write already.

To those who doesn't know what's going on. Well, TOO BAD.

Ok fine. -_-'

So we made another road trip to Penang Island.

Our 'First team line up'

Mr. "Ass Man" Kochi and Mr. "I-stone-3 hours-thinking-about-her-you-know" Yeah has already basically narrated the whole story here and here (well, 1/3 of it anyway).

So now I'm left with nothing to say without telling the same story/bore you guys to death again. Sien, right? Sigh.

I guess now, I'll just try my best to fill in the "blanks". Since all the good stuff has been written (what we ate, what we did etc), I shall take the radical approach and include our 'fails' instead (in chronological order.)

I'll be leaving out A LOT of event details (such as not being able to spread my kpop loves to mah homies LOL. Fail -1), so, read theirs first before reading mine =P

Anyway. Here. We. Go!


Fail 0:

We call this number 0 because, even before we started our journey, a 'fail' already existed. Our contract blogger, Mr. "Yong-tell-her-I-love-her-if-I-die" Yeah, did the unthinkable.




Conclusion: Next time need to hire a pro, like Kenny Sia, or something. But what to do, we're cheapos. Have to hire caplang bloggers. lolol.



Fail 1:

The car from Melaka was "supposed" to leave at 6am, while the car from KL was "supposed" to leave by 7.30, but since each side thought the other would be late, it ended up with one leaving at 6.45am and the other leaving at 8.05am. good job wei. When we reached Tapah, each told the other side "We thought you guys surely late wan so we selamba abit".

Conclusion: Communication fail.

Fail 2:


Since in the end we managed to calibrate our timing to ber-convoy, but somehow we ended up 30-40minutes faster than the other car. Why? Post mortem upon reaching our destination revealed that our Yang Berdaulat Berhormat Dato' Tan Sri Tengku PYH's bladder can throw.

Seriously. They needed to stop 3-4 times for him to go release his toxins. And they blame us for driving too fast. We were abiding the speed limit too k! Of course, except the 80kmph areas, coz that's just ridiculous -_-' But I checked,

PHEW!!

I thought kantoi already. Coz they got speed traps EVERYWHERE. Not even funny.

Conclusion: Do not let our Yang Berhormat drink anything before going long distance ever again. I remember him jumping around on the bus holding his crotch during OCKT 1 coz his bladder was gonna explode d. tsk tsk.


Fail 3:


While checking in, Mr. Yeah only saw the assistant manager at his desk for 5minutes. seriously he's getting paid for doing nothing. So Kochi took it upon himself to get this done. I didn't even know they did it till I saw the photos being uploaded yesterday -_-

Eh, I was checking in k. If u all kena tangkap, I mati first u know =_=

I didn't even think that could be done. These people, their brains seriously damn geng.

Conclusion: Do not let my 'kids' run around unsupervised. Oh, how they've grown up. LOL.


Fail 4:


After checking in the rooms and everything, we were going out to get more food woo hooo. Then, someone(dunno who) spotted this in the carpark. We call this, "SWEAT PATCH WIN".

This photo has not been photoshopped whatsoever and is made of original sweat nutriens on 29/08/09. *thumbs up*

(Has been submitted to failblog.org for approval d)


If you don't get it, you are probably too innocent for your own good. Everyone considered this a win though.

I wore the exact same thing on the first day of our previous trip. LOL.

Conclusion: No wonder this time no random girls took the initiative to ask for my number =( *sigh*


Fail 5:


My hokkien can throw. Egg isn't 'neng', it's 'nui'. Rice isn't 'peng', it's 'pui'. Two plates isn't 'neng puah', it's 'noh wa'. Have to speak thru our nasal wan. Sien. Penang people are weird. First day of ordering food for me was quite fail. -_- 2nd day/3rd day win d.

Conclusion: At least tak kena con like a certain Portugese =)


Fail 6:


Due to time constraints, we literally ate every 2 hours. Instantly after dinner, we went to whack the BEST pizza on the planet. Frankie's Pizza @ Gurney. And roti babi too.


While watching football, seriously all sorts of smells coming out. Since there are 8 guys in the room, we have no idea which ass the 'aroma' is coming from.

Conclusion: 3 days is OK, but not enough. No way we can go on a 2-day trip.


Fail 7:


Luckily there's ESPN in our room. Or else, had we gone outside to watch the ManUtd vs Arsenal match, the people around us would surely look at us one kind. Why? Coz when Arse-shavin (Arsenal) scored, Zhou and Mr. "Haiz-she-ignore-me" Yeah celebrated, and when Rooney(ManUtd) scored, they celebrated again.

What people don't know is, they're cheering coz they both have Arse-shaving and Rooney in their Fantasy teams. -_-'

Conclusion: What has the world come to?


Fail 8:


We're supposed to be on "holiday", but we ended up spending 10 hours in the CC. -__-' Even the one that was supposed to study, ended up joining us. Mr. "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does" Yeah para-trooping ftw though. LOL.

Conclusion: Nuff said.


Fail 9:


Coming to Penang, it's only natural for us to be checking out the female species from the island. Unfortunately, the girls that were 'checked out', turned out to be our friends (who are all attached btw).

LOL FAIL.


Fail 10:


I brought along my camera, but as usual, I'm too lazy to be the cameraman. Coz let's face it, cameras hate me and I hate them. It's a mutual understanding. It's a good thing too that I didn't take any photos, coz..upon reaching home, I saw my SD card still plugged in my laptop LOL.

Conclusion: Thank god for non-contract photographers.

All in all, it was a great/fun/epic trip.

Round 4 end of the year again, anyone?

Now very broke/fat already. Need to slim/earn more money first LOL.