Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's all about the timing.

It's amusing how you meet the most random people at the LRT station everyday. Some you may not have seen or heard from for years (since high school). Some you just MEET on LRT, but see almost everyday (same timing), and you feel like you've known them for years.

My timing everyday is, wake up at 6.15am, HAVE to be ready by 6.50am, and reach the LRT station by 7.05am, or I'm pretty much, well, screwed. Coz by 7.12am, the parking will be FULL. And since it's pretty routine, and some people have the exact same routine, so it's like, familiar faces everyday!

The same goes for after work. The number of times I meet the same person in a week, the stats are pretty scary. For eg, I meet HoChun (remember him? He goes by the name of Aaron now) at least once a week. AT LEAST.

So, where I'm getting at is, there's this girl, (it's always about a girl right? lolol) whom I see pretty much at least 10 times a month on the LRT. I have never been the type of person who'd go up to a random stranger and say 'Hi', coz kena ignore would really, really be quite embarassing. In public somemore. Oh no.

It's like Hitz.fm game 'You there!' where you have to guess if you're the person Ean and JJ are describing, and call them to win 5000bucks. Or something. Just that this is on a waaaaaaaaaay smaller scale.

So, you there! 'You' take the LRT at 7.15 ~ 7.30am on a daily basis from Kelana Jaya, and stop at god knows where (after KLCC of course, which is where I get off), and you wear the same pair of beige croc shoes to work (woman, crocs to work? Seriously? Maybe your heels are at the office. Hm.), and you play BeJewelled on your iPhone everyday for that 27 minutes and 43 seconds train ride.

I hope you're not a Gemini though. Coz Gemini girls are probably the worst creatures in the world. They're weird, and downright brainless (some of them). Serious. This is why I don't have Gemini girl friends, really. Majority of them are either Virgos or Librans or Pisces.

So, if in some alternate universe which you are reading this,

Hi, I go by the name of CL of 2NE1. EH EH, EH EH EH, EH EH.



Whoops, abit carried away there.

Ah, it doesn't matter. You know why? Guess.

Ok, since I hate people spamming my cbox, and I have disabled comments for years already, lemme tell you.

Judging from the facial features and expressions etc, she's AT LEAST 26 years old LOL. I really have to accept the fact that my eyes really can throw. Fated to die single already. Serious.

Each time my mp3 player plays the James Blunt's 'You're beautiful', it reminds me of this. Ok maybe just the "She smiled at me on the subway" part. lolol.

My little 'motivation' to wake up at 6.15am everyday, y'know.

Ok, enough of the 'My life is boring and sad' part.

But one thing's for sure, there's one person who doesn't have the same morning routine/timing as me.

The roomie!

And since you complain on Zhou's blog:


Since I already put videos, but no pics of girls to put wor. I post a pic of you la! =P


These days, my random downloads really ftw. Some days it's seriously uber fail. I don't really care if people claim that 4minute is 'ripping off' songs from other artists. They rock! Especially with this 'Muzik'.



BOOM BOOM LAKA LAKA BOOM BOOM.

SM Ent fail jor. IMO, "F(x) - Lachata" really really uber fail. Even SDB + After School's 'Amoled' pawnzors. Then again, it's for AnyCall. AnyCall never fails =)

Thanks, Boo, for the HD versions =)

I get the occasional weird stare at work from the person sitting opposite me coz this 'Muzik' is the sole reason why my head would be bobbing back and forth for a certain period of time, with my headphones on. The last time this happened was during the 'Lady Gaga - Pokerface' era.

MUH MUH MUH MUH!