Friday, May 28, 2010

Rombongan sambil beli kasut

My phone is dead. Mr. Brightside says my phone has bluetooth allergies haiz. It cannot be refuted because that was the last thing I did on my phone b4 i died T_T

So, I have a new phone! Yay for new phone. Boo for being even poorer now -_- Stupid laptop adapter and now the phone sigh.



I have officially lost all your contacts. =( So, models, celebrities, superstars please sms me your numbers. Thanks =)

Only have like..30 numbers in my phone now. Luckily I have a good memory and can remember most of the important people's phone numbers. ♥ (Father, mother, sister, dog, etc)

Getting phone numbers is like how we get through life. We take each number/step at a time, as we go along =D

Anyway, I'm home! Since I dont have your numbers, sorry cannot call anyone. -_- Call Kochi yo.

Maybe me, Don, Kochi, Nara, PYH (can be persuaded wan), Daryl (if he's home & persuaded), Zhou (oh yea he's working lolol) will be going to MP to go shopping yo. Provided the jam is town isnt as bad as last night =(


I need a pair of *insert bright colour here* crocs/sandals.

Did I miss anyone? Ok, dont think so, so let's go shoppinnngg! =D

I just downloaded a freaking HQ vid of this, and I can't stop staring at Yuri aih.



Melaka is sooooooo soooooooooo hot....i'm burninngggg..

....i'm burninngggg....
meltinnggg...