Friday, May 28, 2010

Rombongan sambil beli kasut

My phone is dead. Mr. Brightside says my phone has bluetooth allergies haiz. It cannot be refuted because that was the last thing I did on my phone b4 i died T_T

So, I have a new phone! Yay for new phone. Boo for being even poorer now -_- Stupid laptop adapter and now the phone sigh.



I have officially lost all your contacts. =( So, models, celebrities, superstars please sms me your numbers. Thanks =)

Only have like..30 numbers in my phone now. Luckily I have a good memory and can remember most of the important people's phone numbers. (Father, mother, sister, dog, etc)

Getting phone numbers is like how we get through life. We take each number/step at a time, as we go along =D

Anyway, I'm home! Since I dont have your numbers, sorry cannot call anyone. -_- Call Kochi yo.

Maybe me, Don, Kochi, Nara, PYH (can be persuaded wan), Daryl (if he's home & persuaded), Zhou (oh yea he's working lolol) will be going to MP to go shopping yo. Provided the jam is town isnt as bad as last night =(


I need a pair of *insert bright colour here* crocs/sandals.

Did I miss anyone? Ok, dont think so, so let's go shoppinnngg! =D

I just downloaded a freaking HQ vid of this, and I can't stop staring at Yuri aih.



Melaka is sooooooo soooooooooo hot....i'm burninngggg..

....i'm burninngggg....
meltinnggg...