Friday, February 19, 2010

Workaholic

When you gain 3kg in 2 days, drastic situations (Code Red, Code Red!), requires drastic measurements. So when you're hungry, what do you do?

"When you're hungry, love will keep you alive." - The Eagles.

Go check out the lyrics for that song. But, no, love won't keep you alive. o_O

I've had a premonition again. You know, the kind of premonition where it ends up with me doing something stupid and then you get people poking fun at me for no reason (but actually there's always a reason haiz)? Yea, that's the one.

Don't worry Mr. Yeah, the treaty is intact.

Back to work today (Thursday). In order to 'save my leaves' for the Old Trafford visit, I came back to the office. Those who don't really know me, called me a workaholic =(

What to do, need to get enough money to afford Coach bags k LOL -_-'

There were only 2 people in my room, with a total of...*counts*..10 of us in the whole office, so it was really kinda peaceful. Too peaceful in fact.

Even the roads were very kind. There were minimal cars on the road. If only this could last forever T__T

But.......no it wouldn't.

Because, on Monday, we welcome back Hell.