Monday, February 15, 2010

"Tiger!"

It's that time of the year again.

The time where I can actually go to KLCC to steal the "Assembly Area" sign and put it in front of my house, because my house is pretty much the assembly area for everyone on the first day =/


And..yeap, it's that time of the year again to get fat....


....and ppl still say 'nola, it's ok once a year only'. -_- gg

I've been eating non-stop for 12 hours straight since 11.30am...and i weigh 2kg more now hooray. -______-' So much for all the weight loss plan o_O

Anyway,

Happy Chinese New Year...!

Gong Xi Fa Cai...!

Gong Hei Fatt Choi...!

Selamat Tahun Baru Cina....!


For those whose birthday falls on this day...there is a triple celebration for you.

Happy Valentine's day everyoneee.

I have officially finished Dragon Age!! Good bye, ****** Cousland. :(

I can finally have my life back. After not having a life for so long, when I finished it today, I find myself asking myself "Hmm..now what?"

NO. NO MASS EFFECT. YOUR HEAD.

It's time to rejoin the real world...again.

Hello, world!

"Go get em, tiger ;)" - MJ