Sunday, June 7, 2009

Let's Partaaay.

So, erm. I was supposed to attend my company's annual dinner on Saturday night, but when I received this because i wrote this, there was pretty much no doubt which one I'd be attending.


This was the email:

"Dear Nuffnangers,


Congratulations as you're now officially invited to attend Standout with Nuffnang & Tiger, happening on


Date of Event : 6th of June 2009 (Saturday)

Time : 7pm till late

Venue : HQnine, TTDI Plaza, KL

Dress Code : Standout


A lot of fun, games, excitement and surprises await you at Standout! Please be reminded that this is a costume party and we'd like to encourage you to dress up to standout. What's standout? Well, think wild, think random and we're sure you'd get an idea.


After all, the best dressed standouts of the night will walk home with an Xbox 360 and a Coach Handbag.
You'll only be allowed to bring along ONE (1) guest to the party.We look forward to see you this Saturday. Till then, let's all standout!"

So then since I'm allowed to bring ONE person, there was a blogger I would like to meet, and so I asked her. Which pretty much made alot of pissed off at me. -_-

OMS refused to talk to me for a week, CK was whining about how a girl is much more important than 'our years of friendship' -__-'', james said 'i hate you.' and i have never seen him online since, kochi...actually..he didn't give a damn -_-

Roomie was the funniest one.



HAHA.

So, we went there at 7.30pm. Saw people dressed up as angels, demons, hot nurses, Cleopatra, Susan Boyle, Spartans, a cow, Edward Scissorhands, Shakira, etc . Damn stress. Coz I pretty much wore a shirt and jeans, and she wore a dress. Potong stim-ers ftw.


We got our name tags and goodie bags, and off we go!




In a party like this, who do you look out for. Kenny Sia, of course!

So we went to hunt him down.

We found him in a Susan Boyle suit. LOL.

Since it was a Tiger event, there was free flow of Tiger beer!

I met the people from FHM from my previous event with the calendar girls, and I intro-ed Erica to them. And they asked her loads and loads of questions. Next month's cover page, perhaps? =P

I wanted to look for the CS: CT forces dude. His costume is awesome. And he had a carbine! But I couldn't find him T_T

Next up, we went to take a photo with the co-founder of Nuffnang (his bday that day) and his girlfriend, Audrey.




Erica couldn't get enough of Kenny Sia, so she took the camera and off she went to get more photos with him. -_-


Jojo Struys was the emcee, Erica and I had to go take a photo with her.


The only photo of me and Jojo and she had her eyes closed T____T. Talk about a saaaad life.

At least I have this as a consolation,



but the guy buat kacau only =(

This girl won the best standout of the night.

Pink pork chop. I think there's a very cute girl behind that mask. HMMM.

And Edward Scissorshand won the guy's standout thingie.



YEAP. THAT'S JOJO RIGHT THERE.

Erica and the spartans.

Us with Ringo!


The Shaolin Tiger.

Then we spent the last hour of the night taking a photos with each other. Coz we didn't have a photo of us together although we came together. hahaha.

We took an insane amount of 170 photos. -_-


Till then. Cheers!