Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a Standout in Life.

So a friend of mine who's somewhat closely affliliated with Nuffnang has written a post of why she's a 'Standout in Life' (more like standing off =p *inside joke*) JUST BECAUSE Tiger and Nuffnang are teaming up to throw a Standout Party.


So she says 'Go write! Go write! Then you join me!' But..but. I'm not even a Nuffnang member. But now I am! I have just signed up. Haha. Thanks alot, woman =)

So here I am about to write what's about me that stands out. Here we go.

In ALL truth, I actually don't. I like my peace and quiet. For example,


(Click to enlarge)

Ok. Fine. I'll try to list them out. Pfft. Since in the Nuffnang website it has been stated that:
"You can tell us how you can repeat the alphabet from back to front easily, count the distance from each planet in the solar system using your own formula, how you manage to lick your own elbow, ability to jump and eat chips at the same time. It could be anything! Tell us in text, pictures or/and videos! It's entirely up to you on how you want to standout!!"

So I guess whatever unique thingamajiggy I have goin on inside/with/on me will have to do, eh?

Let's begin.

1) I am the definition of a football fanatic. Huge ass fan of Manchester United.



But so is 75% of the population of football fans out there. Pfft.

But what makes me stands out among some of them is that I can name 90% of the football players in all 20 football clubs in the Premier League with their respective positions, their age and even their nationality! Inilah akibat main terlalu banyak Football Manager, Fantasy Football, FIFA 09, etc.

Not to mention putting my eyes through excruciating pain waking up at 3am every Tuesdays and Wednesdays just to watch the EPL, Serie A, La Liga or Champions League and then off to work I go at 8am.

I get utterly depressed if my team loses, and there goes my mood for the whole of the next day. Pathetic, I know. =(

2
) I have one of the biggest collection of Korean (female only) related song/music video/performances/live tours/interviews/advertisements. In CD/DVD and also approximately 100+ Gb in my external hardrive.

And the weird thing is, I have no idea what the heck they're singing about.(Unless I read the subtitles. If there are any). And I really never put in an effort to learn. HAHA. Have been collecting them for 6 years now, and counting. =D

For those who has seen my collection, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Boa contributes to 75% of the of collection.

Kwon Boa.

3) I have unbelievable luck at contests this year (2009). I have won so many contests (which includes hanging out with the FHM Girls Next Door 2009, meeting Kenny Sia, etc.) in the space of 3 months, it's not even funny. How did I do it? Well, It is explained through this blog post.

And through a major big slice of luck is also the reason how I met a wonderful girl. And if I managed to get the 2 tickets to this event, I was thinking of asking her to accompany me to this event. =)

4) I can really be embarassingly shameless in life. I originate from Melaka, and that's where most of my testimonials from people will come from.

Throughout this blog, there are many posts of stupid/embarassing stuff I have done. Although, as I get older, the less trouble I get into, I guess. =)

Ok, that's enough, for now. I need to get back to finishing up my work before lunch time or else I'll be pretty screwed. =P

So all you readers out there, if you wanna get tickets for this party, just write a post like this about what makes you standout among the rest. It could be ANYTHING, so it seems. =P Of course it would make things much easier if you're an exclusive Nuffnang member (which i currently am not =( )

Date : 6th of June 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 7pm till late
Venue : HQnine, TTDI Plaza, KL
Dress Code : Standout

Once you’re done with your blogpost, send an email to Nuffnang. And well..just pray you get them =P

If you stand out at the party, you might win some great prizes eg. a HP laptop, Nintendo DS Lites, and an Xbox! =)