Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anak-anak M'sia, selamat kembali.

HELLO.

I'm home! (and still slightly jet lagging -_-) and it's freaking hot :(

It's 1.30am and I need to wake up at 6am to go to work aih. nvm it's not like this has not been done before LOL. I'm used to this lacking sleep go work thing o_O

Thank god the volcanic ashes sorta cleared on Wednesday morning and off I go on Thurs. Talk about last minute -_-

Anyway, BEST.HOLIDAY.YO. The atmosphere was AMAZING. Now I know how it feels like to be in the Theater of Dreams. We sat at the Stretford End, k?! =D


I wore this for the whole day on the match day. This is me showing my full support! Now the 'ManUtd vs Spurs' scarf and the tingly hat thingamajiggy is on the couch together-gether with the 4 Santa hats. Memorabilia k.

Will write a post on it when/if I have the time. Don't say 'You forever damn free what'. That's besides the point lolol.

I bought a long sleeved jersey at half price! The trip was definitely worth every penny.

For now, just have to eat maggi for the next 10 years can already.

This weekend, I will be wearing my Fernando Torres jersey for the first time (I know, blasphemy right pfft), and cheer Liverpool on and hope they beat Chelsea T_T


ManUtd fans putting their hopes on Liverpool. Sigh, the irony. Let's just hope they don't throw the game just so they are on par with 18 titles =(


C'mon Stevie G!

But I can see myself saying this on Sunday night:

'Aih stupid Liverpool cannot harap wan. The nubz.'

If I balik this weekend, we gonna have BBQ in Kochi's house (again). I got Bacardi! Sorry Zhou no Midori for j00.


My body is still living in UK time haiz. Just when I adapted to their time, I come home and now I have to adapt to M'sian time again pfft.

Kkk sleep.

Back to work aih.