Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hana Hana Rev. 2

It's a public holiday tomorrow! It's Prophet Muhammad's birthday, and I think I MIGHT have mistaken him for someone else o_O

So, Mr. Yeah, shhhhhh pls. Thanks :( don't use to blackmail me can d.

...and I'm dying from exhaustion. I need sleep. LOTS of it. At 5.30pm, I was celebrating as if I just finished SPM. I was never a geek ok and I have always hated studying like a bitch. Oh btw, good luck to all those collecting their SPM results this week. o_O

So, it's the annual tradition that the McD Prosperity Burger thingie ends when Chinese New Year is over. =(

Which means, this Sunday, will be the last day...for ONE.WHOLE.YEAR. double =( No more double the prosperity lor liddat. Eat that thing seriously can prosper lor. Belly prospering sideways. Haiz. How can anyone not like that thing?

Anyway, I was super tired/sleepy, but also hungry at the same time. So, I went to the McD drive-thru nearby to get one. That's TWO days of eating McD in a row. Stupid Daryl taunting me @ work about the double patty McSpicy in S'pore until I cannot tahan nafsu d, have to go get one. LOL

Haiz...tak gemuk pun nasib la, serious.

In my blur state of mind, my sister called me up and the first thing she said was

"Eh, you wanna go Redang and join the 'Save the Turtles' programme?"

-_-''

I don't really feel like spending my free time saving turtles LOL.

So, if any of you wanna go save turtles, call my sister kkk. Thanks.

Turtles save me got la.


Cowabunga, dudes! Peace out.

Well go get your shovel...
And we'll dig a deep hole...
To bury the castle... bury the castle....